RSS Feed for This PostCurrent Article

Increase Earnings and Expertise with Social Media Training

As of this moment, there are thousands of Virtual assistants in the global workforce that can be hired for less than $5 per hour.  For most of us in the USA, trying to compete for clients in today’s competitive environment and weak economy is difficult and frustrating, and reason enough to seek a unique niche for ourselves in which our skills are in high demand and worth paying more for.

Sarah H. of Winnetka, IL wrote VHO to tell of her recent success in a new emerging field — Social Marketing Specialist.

Sarah says, “In fact, within 1 month of completing the program, I secured a Social Media project that more than paid for the tuition of the course. Now that’s a good return on investment!”

Craig Cannings, the co-founder of VAClassroom and developer of this program, has seen so many amazing testimonies on how this niche training program has helped to increase many of their graduates’ client and income opportunities!

VAClassroom is running a very attractive summer special on this course where you can access a $100 discount off the regular price of $397 (ONLY $297). The course includes over 30 interactive videos, supplementary resources guides, action-plan templates as well as an exclusive Social Network designed for our Social Marketing Students to connect with instructors and each other – a great learning atmosphere!

“If you are looking to further your Virtual Assistant skills in the area of Social Media Marketing then don’t overlook the Social Marketing Specialist Training Program offered at VAClassroom. The course material is extensive, current and very relevant to any business looking to leverage social media into their marketing plans.”

Here is the link and Coupon Code for the Social Media Marketing Training Program:
LINK to your future
$100 Discount Coupon: VACSUMMER

Trackback URL

1. 6 Comment(s)

2. By SpoiledAngel on Feb 14, 2009 | Reply

Really good information. I had never heard of Buzzoodle before, but it looks like a great service. One that can be utilized for those who are really in need of some extra exposure and need to get it in a timely manner.

3. By Linda Lupowitz on Feb 14, 2009 | Reply

I agree, Buzzoodle is a great resource for VAs who want to participate in a community, and be listed in a directory for entrepreneurs who are looking for help – it’s easy and inexpensive, with great resources to get started working from home – better now than later!

4. By jamesb on Feb 16, 2009 | Reply

This is the first that I have heard of a Virtual Buzz Assistant. It does however sound rather interesting. It is just a shame that you are required to pay for all these programs and memberships. Does anyone know if there is a free listing somewhere with VA positions.

5. By leighdu on Feb 17, 2009 | Reply

I agree about with JamesB about the paying part, even though a lot of times the information can be extremely valuable and worth it. At this point though, I definitely need to be making money and not spending. I’ve heard of virtual buzz assistants before and there is definitely a future there.

6. By Fleire Mae Castro on Sep 9, 2009 | Reply

Wow this is rather interesting. I am sure I would learn a lot from this training but given the budget constraints.. $297. I think I’ll just this hover over my head.

7. By virtualh on Sep 13, 2009 | Reply

Hi Fleire May – Thanks for your comment…I agree that $297 might be considered a big upfront investment, if you are not sure what the results will be for you to earn income as a VA. Try this – go to: http://www.vaclassroom.com/socialmarketing/cmd.asp?af=908316 – and go to the left sidebar, click on Free 30-day trial – and sign up for the VAClassroom internet marketing specialist course, Free for 30 days. You can’t beat that! Good luck!

1. 1 Trackback(s)

2. Jul 4, 2009: Increase Earnings and Expertise with Social Media Training … | Unemployment Killer's Daily Blog